Saturday, July 28, 2007

Words


Was it not words that kept me so alive because of the promises contained in them? was it not words that made my lips red with love? was it not words that made me sleep ever so soundly at night thinking that there was nothing to worry about?.. was it not the words that you have uttered my love? bittersweet words that was not so bitter then.. instead so sweet that i circled my life around you like a moon around her sun. i could remember how the little words "you" and "i" meant the whole world to me... o how we loved those words, did we not my dear? but now, only i speak of those them for people to know about the love that was once perfect... but is now gone.
i would be a liar if i say that i shall be fine without you.. but as you part from me saying it will be better for us both, then i shall lie and say im alright.. i shall lie saying that you will better yourself as well.. though i believe that you would not, for you would not find another man that shall love you like i do.. on that i shall stand uncorrected. forgive my assumptions but i believe that you shall not.. ever be complete without me.
but dear of mine, if you wish to persist, may i request just one thing from you.. for the sake of my little incomplete heart's joy, send me still your letters.. even if they are not of love... for i wish to keep your words alive inside my heart. but if i shall not recieve any from you my love.. grieviously, i shall say that you have found another man.. curse him i shall not for i respect your decisions.. as always. and i shall lie once more and say that i will be happy as well..
rest assured my love that your words of love shall not be forgoten by this soul that lives only for you...
and now, i am almost out of words.. for i am out of you in my life...
You and I Both (by Jason Mraz)
Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?All things are gonna happen naturally.Oh, taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side And balancing the whole thing.
Oh, but at often times those words they get tangled up in lines.And the bright light turns to night.Oh, until the dawn it bringsAnother day to sing about the magic that was you and me.
chorus:Cause you and I both lovedWhat you and I spoke ofAnd others just read ofOthers only read of the loveOf the love that I loved.
See I'm all about them wordsOver numbers, unencumbered numbered words;Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words.More words than I, had ever heard and I, feel so alive.
Cause you and I both lovedWhat you and I spoke of (of, of)And others just read ofAnd if you could see me now
Oh, love, love, you and I, you and INot so little you and I anymoreAnd with this silence brings a moral story More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy
Cause you and I both lovedWhat you and I spoke of (of, of)And others just read ofAnd if you could see me nowWell, then I'm almost finally out ofI'm finally out ofFinally deedeedeedeedeedeeWell I'm almost finally, finally Well I'm free, oh, I'm free
And it's okay if you had to go awayOh, just remember the telephoneswell, they work in both waysBut if I never ever hear them ringIf nothing else I'll think the bells insideHave finally found you someone else and that's okayCause I'll remember everything you sang
Cause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of (of, of)And others just read of and if you could see me nowWell, then I'm almost finally out of I'm finally out ofFinally deedeedeedeedeede Well i'm almost finally finallywell out of words...

No comments: