Saturday, July 28, 2007

Your Cold Breeze


waking up to a new day, i find myself chilled to the bones with the frozen air... at that, i realized.. not even once did i have a warm day since you said goodbye to me. such a painful wound you have inflicted upon me. what a broken heart you have left me my love...
as the air froze me more, i remember you and i once in the rain.. two lovers passionately ignoring coldness as we embraced our warm bodies together. an angry rain poured down upon us but we barely noticed any anger in the world... just love... just you and i. my love, if you could remember, you were telling me o such a bright future... us together. you promised me an eternity of love. you spoke those words with such an intensity for your sweet voice.. with such assurance. i swear i could see you eyes shining as you uttered sweet words. such a bright future it was.. then you blew sweetly on my cheek... then to my ear. i felt your cold breeze but it was not cold at all for it was blown with what i felt was love and affection. i stood there, embracing you, watching raindrops falling on your angelic face, your hair wet yet so divine, and noticing your sweet scent that i could never forget. such a lucky man i thought i was for i had a goddess for a lover. then i see your lips... still like rose petals.. like a pink jade. i moved my face towards yours but i dared not to touch it.. i just returned the favor and blew softly on your forehead. for a moment, we were like gods - never caring about time nor pain.. just us immortal lovers.
such a fond memory it was my love. and a memory it will stay... for you said we could never be together again..
now, it is cold tears that pour down my face. and as i looked out my window, i closed my eyes and a cold breeze blew unto my cheek.. and then to my ears... i opened my eyes.. but there was no rain, no love, no you... and i cry some more for i remembered you once again...


No comments: